The perfect containers for meat processing and by-products
GW Containers offer reusable boxes and containers that provide the ideal solution for use in the meat industry. Whether it be for transporting or storing meat and poultry products or for collecting meat by-products during processing, we can provide durable, reliable and reusable solutions.
Our plastic trays are moulded from food grade HDPE and are commonly used in the poultry industry due to their high impact strength, hygienic design, smooth base and consistent tare weight.
GW Containers are also the sole supplier of Saeplast containers, which are unrivalled in their durability and created specifically for demanding environments such as meat processing plants.
The triple-walled PE containers are the perfect bulk-bin solution for by-products, whilst the insulated PUR containers help to keep meat in prime condition as it moves through the supply chain.
Plastic Trays for the meat industry
Our plastic trays are ideal for use in the meat industry for a number of reasons:
- Moulded from food approved HDPE
- Available in blue, red or yellow making any plastic pieces easily visible if damaged
- Hygienic design
- Durable and reusable
- Reusable time and again
- 20kg, 40kg or 50kg options available
Saeplast containers for the meat industry
Saeplast containers are commonplace in meat processors across the UK for a number of reasons:
- Unrivalled durability – outlast single-walled equivalents up to 10 times
- Multi-functional with depending hosting grips
- Single-mould design makes them easy to clean
- Forklift and pallet jack use on all sides
- Various sizes, colours, marking and tracking options available
- Repairable and reusable time and again
Saeplast containers provide a safer, more durable and hygienic alternativr to single-walled containers and corrugated cardboard boxes and are produced from food-grade raw materials that comply with stringent food safety standards.
Need more information? Call 01543 279 122 to discuss your requirements.